Monday, September 18, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here. We overdid things today for sure. We worked in the storage shed and we cleaned the backyard a bit.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner, with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

As promised here a few pictures from the 13th of September. Here is our suite at the Venetian and the Cha Chings for that day. Enjoy! We did for sure. 
























 















Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...