Saturday, September 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Redlight Special!

Music listening to: Big Girl Panties a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

I have to make a trip over on the east side this morning. I also will be taking Sorella Jayne to an appointment this morning as well.

Here are our latest rock creations. They will drop in the hood tomorrow. We will start new rocks soon.

22 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST


14 SEPT MY LATEST


 

We will be watching football today with Chris. As a matter of fact, this is a football weekend.

Here are a few more pictures from our Las Vegas vacay. Enjoy!

14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE GRUBBING


14 SEPT CANALETTO 


14 SEPT LIVING STATUE


14 SEPT CHA CHING


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE


14 SEPT HA CHING





14 SEPT GRAND PIAZZA


Well, I had better find my apron and Chefs Hat, before I started to care for Chris.  Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Today's challenge word is (ridarella). There were a few (ridarella) during the night. I am sure that you like to (ridarella) now and again fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le risatine sono sempre divertenti. Alcuni più divertenti di altri. (-:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon,
We are still being rained on. Sure makes it damp as all get out too.
Long sleeve shirt and pull over sweater as well on. Keeping warm.
Rocks sure look good. Thanks for sharing.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...