Friday, September 8, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here is the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I are not happy campers at all. Here is why. The damage done by the tree people to our storage shed and to the main house. We more than likely will have to cancel our trip and stay at the "Venetian" in Las Vegas that starts on Wednesday. We were really looking forward to it.

7 SEPT SHED ROOF


7 SEPT SIDE OF SHED


7 SHED INSIDE OF SHED


7 SEPT FENCING BY THE SHED


7 SEPT POWER POLE ON THE MAIN HOUSE



7 SEPT POWER POLE ON HOUSE WITH TWO HOLES ON THE ROOF.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is ( Vorrei un bicchiere di vino). Yes, I do. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Con pranzo o cena? O entrambi?

Jessie said...

Solo cena.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...