Monday, October 4, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Cautious!

Music listening to: Rock With You by MJ!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson but it is a bit warmer.

The new caregiver will be here this morning. Elise is going to work with her during her shift. I will be around for awhile before I have to leave to complete a few tasks

Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment mid-morning. I asked here to play some "Boney" for me today. I am feeling a bit uneasy this morning for some reason but "Boney" always make me relax.

Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today. Chris is looking forward to it like always. He wasn't feeling his best yesterday and he had fever. I gave him some meds and it brought it down. It returned last night and I gave him more meds. I checked him this morning and his temp is fine but he seems a bit irritated this morning.

Hey the "Porch Fest" was a hit and the hood had crowds galore.  We went out to join in and the music and food was very good. Here are few pics. Enjoy!

















My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. Elise will be taking a rock to Portland, Oregon to drop.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Lunedi! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. 

I will be visiting my (fidanzata) this morning to drop off a gift for Capo Jim.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

WooHoo! Chris era tutto in ghingheri per la festa del vicinato.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...