Friday, October 1, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am. Elise popped up along with me. I am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. To include a trip over on the eastside. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on rocks. We will soon need to get more rocks from D&D Landscaping because we are getting low.

We will be hitting up a movie this afternoon at the "Loft". We will see "The Eyes of Tammy Faye" it should be a good one about her.

Well I had better get this TGIF day moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

È venerdì! Celebrare!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...