Monday, October 11, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson. Once again I had a hard time letting the pillow go this morning.

The caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I asked her to play some "Inspirational" music for me today.

Chris will be receiving a massage today and he is all set for that. He will also be visited by his doctor for a routine check up this morning as well.

I will be finishing up on a rock that I am working on today if time permits.

The major event for today is that mio moglie will return from Portland, Oregon from her "Girls Vacay". I am looking forward to seeing her and to hear all about the vacay.

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving along post haste, eh? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie


Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, how are you doing in Melbourne?

Monna, have a good week.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

JT, how goes it in Tempe?

Sisters, what is new?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, how are you? 

Deb and Sharon,  what is new?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Jeanne, what is new around your way?

Edi, what is up for this week?

Shoo Shoo, see you this weekend, eh? Cha Ching!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Paula and Marty, what is up for today?

Loraine said...

Ci saranno immagini? Amo le immagini.

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
We are doing ok.
Your rocks are looking good.
Elsie's also.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...