Sunday, October 10, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Yeah, Yeah by Usher, Little John and Ludacris!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Are you having a problem of getting up in the morning like me?

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some more (Boney) for me today.

Well, mio moglie is having a good time in Portland, Oregon. She texts me about their adventures and my niece Sara sent some photos but I cannot get them to download so I asked her to resend in a different format. They will be heading home tomorrow and show arrive back in Phoenix in the afternoon.

I do want to thank my (girlfriends) for checking up on me while Elise is away. I am one lucky guy and I appreciate all of my (girls). Grazie Mille! 

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Chris will get a massage and his doctor will visit as well.

Normally we would be making our way to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. So I will hook up a little something, something here at home for myself.

Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. I installed the new Solar Walkway lights yesterday and they look good. Stay safe and get ready for a new week.

Ciao.....Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le luci solari sembrano fantastiche!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...