Monday, October 25, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Gummied! Crappy!

Music listening to: Feel For You by Chaka Khan!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. We have a drop in temps coming that will linger for a few days. Maybe we will get some of that "Cali" rain, eh?

Keep your fingers crossed that the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris if she has been released from quarantine. Chris will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie this morning and as usual he is looking forward to it.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today to include a trip to Office Depot to pick up some printer ink. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are just about finished with our latest rocks. I will pot them very soon.

This going to be a very busy for my shorty and I. We will be going out quite a bit to various venues for dinner and live plays. We will be joined by my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) and Edwina.

This weekend will be Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Tilapia and Fries". 

Hey the bet is on for the "World Series" Go Atlanta". WooHoo! Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. 

If you could please say a prayer for Sheila? She will be having surgery today. Thanks!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon lunedi fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi? Com'era quel cuscino e quella coperta ieri sera?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Tim and Sharon,
Is the rain bomb raining on you?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...