Thursday, October 14, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by EnVogue!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. I had better send in a drone to see if I can locate her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Green Mountain Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a hardy breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be extra busy. My playmate and I will be making our way to Green Valley after breakfast and later in the day I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

I will be finishing up on my latest rock today. My shorty wants to fit in some "Wii" games today as well. We will having Take-Away from "Leo's" this evening for dinner. Can you say margaritas? Of course you can and so will we.

Here are some of the pictures from the "Girls Vacay" to Portland, Oregon. The trip was a success and enjoyed by all. Enjoy!




















































Well, I had better go and see if mio moglie has been located in her cave. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per aver condiviso le foto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...