Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: You Are My Lady by Freddy Jackson!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. any plans for today?

The coffee is a nice Vermont Maple Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

The new caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to complete and one task in the front yard. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate is finishing up a new rock and I will be starting a new one soon.

Here is another video from this weekends "Porch Fest". Enjoy!



Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho avuto un buon tempo a creare Donald Duck su una roccia. Grazie mille.

Loraine said...

Goditi la giornata. Spero che la badante prenda a cuore le sue lezioni.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...