Saturday, October 30, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: I Feel Good by James Brown!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off caring for Chris at 5:30am.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today. Next Saturday we will be in Chandler at "Boney's" concert. We are really looking forward to it.

Hey my Braves won again last night in the "World Series". WooHoo! Today is a long day of football starting with Michigan and Michigan State. It is going to be a good one for sure. Go State!

We enjoyed our Happy Hour last night at "La Parrilla Suiza. The margaritas were very good. the play at "Live Theater Workshop" titled "Dry Powder" was very good and the acting was fantastic.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. Here is my shorty's latest. Enjoy! I will post my latest later today.


29 OCT ELISE'S LATEST

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Hey today is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Tilapia filets and fries for dinner. My Sous will select a libation to go with tonight's feast. Are you hungry yet?

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim. Sei tornato a casa?

countrygranny47 said...

Mighty Mouse is great.
Looks so real too.

Jessie said...

Thanks Mary.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...