Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Fire by the Ohio Players!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. We listened to the sound of winds during the night and that made the chimes sing out load.

The caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete this morning. I have to make a trip over on the eastside and I need to drop in on the airbase as well. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Here is my latest rock. I will be starting a new one today if time allows. Enjoy! I am hoping that the white paint pens arrive today because we ae just about out.


11 OCT MY LATEST

I will post a few pictures of mio moglie vacay to Portland, Oregon as soon as I review them all.

Well I had better leave you to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho dormito molto bene.

Loraine said...

Spero che la nuova badante stia lavorando. Ed è una roccia fantastica!

Rosie said...

Reunions are so good guys. You both look so happy

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...