Thursday, October 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Blessed! Thankful!

Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J. Blige!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started this Thirsty Thursday off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the "Garden District" and I have to tell you it is getting harder and harder getting out of the sheets. Can you feel me?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today. Speaking of "Boney" we will be in Chandler next month along with Sheila and Dave to see him in concert. His concerts are wonderful and you cannot stay seated.

My playmate is working on her packing for the "Girls Vacay" to Portland, Oregon that starts tomorrow. Chris and I will have a "Horror Movie" fest while she is away. WooHoo!

We went to see the movie "Venom" Let There Be Carnage and it was very good. We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon if time allows.

Hey, "Chefs Day" was delicious. I out did myself let me tell you and we both ate way too much. We enjoyed Italian Style Baked Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Sweet Peas and of course my Sous Chef selected Jack Daniels to accompany the meal and it fit right in. We were stuffed and we shared the meal with Sister Jayne.

6 0CT CHEF AT WORK


6 OCT CHEF AT WORK



6 OCT DINNER IS SERVED

We got a very nice visit from Sister Jayne's Mum and sister yesterday. Mum wanted to thank us personally for the cow that we bought for. She presented us with a wonderful gift. It is (Kenyan Marriage Wear) It is beautiful and we will take a picture and post it the blog soon. Thanks you Mum so very much.

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. Enjoy!


6 OCT ELISE'S LATEST

Well I had better get this Sete Giovedi moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

L'addio al celibato inizia domani, sì?

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR MEAL LOOKED SO GOOD.
HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK. WHAT IS LEFT OF IT.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny. You and Bob have a good one.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...