Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

What is up around your way this evening? How did your day go? It has been a busy one for me.

The caregiver is still having some issues with Chris. She just cannot get his pants on correctly and she is not checking his catheter status. She also uses way to much (Peri) powder and she is not charting correctly so that whomever has the next shift will know of any shortcomings or problems.

I got my errands taking care of and I made it out to the airbase to pick up a Fit Bit Versa 3 watch for Elise. My niece Sara kind of suggested that she should have one so now she does. I also stopped at the Verizon Store to talk about a issue that we are having with our bill.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed pancakes, link sausages, eggs and of course coffee. It was all good.

I started a new rock today and I hope to finish it up tomorrow. I am caring for Chris tonight and he is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. We watched a movie on CD from Netflix.

Tomorrow we will hit up the Roadhouse Cinema to see a movie in the afternoon if nothing comes up.

Have a good nights sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Don't forget to grab a blanket tonight. My fidanzata will for sure and I will follow suit.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia il tuo cuscino. Ed Elisa. (=:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...