Sunday, October 3, 2021

Hello

Hello!

We are back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was packed this morning and that is a good thing.


3 OCT A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"

Elise is caring for Chris and I am starting my usual Domenica tasks. Elise will be posting "Porch Fest" signs as soon as she is finished caring for Chris. I have some yard work to so as well. I blocked off the driveway so we can get Chris's chair out before someone parks and blocks it off.

Well I had better get busy. Have a good day and I will chat at you later. I will take a few pics of the "Porch Fest"

Ciao....Jessie  

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...