Monday, October 18, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Busy!

Music listening to: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Yes, I said 4:30am. My playmate is at the entrance to her cave this morning but she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

The caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. He is ready for it, smile!

Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to take the "Green Lady"  for her routine service appointment at 7:00am. After that appointment I will be picking up some rocks for painting  from D&D Landscaping.

Here is our latest rock creations. Enjoy!

17 OCT MY LATEST


17 OCT IN THE HOOD



Here is the desert that we enjoyed last night while watching football games. Delicious!

17 OCT OATMEAL APPLE CRISP WITH CHEESE!



Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Grazie per le foto nella pagina di apertura del blog. Amali!

Jessie said...

Prego fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...