Friday, October 29, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: Funky Town by Lipps Inc!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning and it looks like another rescue team will have to be sent in so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson and a bit warmer than yesterday.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a run over on the eastside. I also need to gas up the Tacoma and give it a wash as well. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today. Hopefully that will change my mood, eh?

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will be hitting up "La Parrilla" Suiza this evening for Happy Hour. Can you say margaritas. We will be at least two times. Ole! After Happy Hour we will make our way over to  the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Dry Powder" it should be a good one.

Yesterday was a (SNAFU). There were several issues with Sister Jayne's doctor appointment. The biggie is that two doctors did not agree on her treatment so it has been re-set for next week.

Yesterday my shorty and I went to see "Halloween Kills" and I loved it. My shorty said that it didn't have  a plot. We started off going to the "Loft" to see a movie but we couldn't get in because we didn't have our Covid vaccine cards with us. They were turning people away left and right. They should have informed the public that this was a requirement. We believe that someone brought Covid to the theater or one of the employees has it.

It is going to be a busy weekend for us and that is a good thing. Well, I had better go to see if my shorty has been rescued from her cave. Have a good weekend and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, see you on Sunday.

Deb and Sharon, see you on Sunday

Edwina, see you on Sunday.

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Unknown said...

Oh u naughty boy. U should save that for your mind goglie....lol

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...