Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cranky!

Music listening to: You're Too Good To Be True by the Fuegi's!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! How are things going? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Maud's Light Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson but a bit warm.

The caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Maybe that will change my (cranky) mood.

My shorty and I are still working on our latest rocks. I will post them to the blog as soon as we are finished with them.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward post haste. Have a good one and stay safe, sound and happy.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...