Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Partial Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:10am. Yes, we both rolled out of the sheets at the same time to start the day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. We need some rain around here. We are heading for a very, very hot weekend.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to cook by. She always picks classical music for work in the kitchen.

I will be donning my apron and chefs hat to prepare a nice "Venison Roast" with gold potatoes, carrots, and onions. I have seasoned the Venison overnight I am going to cook nice and slow. Are you hungry yet? Of course you are, smile! My Sous Chef will pick out a vino rosso to go along with dinner.

One of the caregivers will be here this afternoon to interview and to meet Chris. Another will be here on Monday morning.

I will be starting a new rock today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. We will tomorrow morning on our way to "Green Valley".

Well I had better get this Humper forward. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Boungiorno fiddanzata. Si, faro della creazione odierna dello Chefs Day. Cosa stai facendo in questo Hump Day?

Loraine said...

Sono appena tornato dal Tai Chi. Ora farò la mia normale routine di fitness e nel tardo pomeriggio incontrerò Capo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...