Sunday, June 20, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!



Hey how are you doing? We are good here but it is smoking hot outside.

Dad's I hope that you are enjoying your day as much as I am? Elise and Chris gave me some wonderful gifts. Have a look!


20 JUN GLASS SAYS IT ALL


20 JUN UNCLE NEAREST 1856



We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". We dropped off rocks while we were there. We also picked up and dropped off at the Cortez location. Enjoy!

20 JUN DROPPED AT CORTEZ


20 JUN PICKED UP


20 JUN DROPPED AT EGG CONNECTION



Elise and Chris are in the main house watching the "Big Bang Theory" on DVD. I am just finished restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also redid some paper work as well. Now I will tackle some yard work in the heat. I will need a Modelo or three when I am done. Smile!

I want to thank everyone for the Fathers Day Greeting. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Lavoro esterno? Fai attenzione. Indossare un cappello. Avere acqua per idratarsi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...