Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on around your way? We are good here but still no rain in sight. We have have some cloud cover and it is holding the temperature back.

Well I broke open the Uncle Nearest 1856 and it a true 100 proof. My playmate and I sipped it slow and easy, smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and enjoying his supplement while watching TV.

Elise is back and she brought some Tagliatele pasta with a meat sauce. It is delicious. Am I going to eat it all? You better know it.

We have our suitcases out and we will start our packing tomorrow. We hope that your Taco Tuesday was a good one? I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

I got to see my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening. Yes, the hugs and kisses galore. I also received hugs and kisses from Deb and Lori as well. A good way to close a day up , eh?

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy!

22 JUN IN THE HOOD


22 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


22 JUN MY LATEST



Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia il tuo cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...