Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is up? How are you doing? I hope that you are doing better than my (fidanzata) is? She must be having a bout of heat stroke today.

She keeps insisting that she will be the "Wizard" this weekend. I had to get a ice cold beer when she told me that and now I cannot stop laughing. Oh it is on mio fidanzata! Bring it!

I just finished my final medical class and I am beat. It was two hours long. It was on Oral Care across the Age Spectrum. I may need another beer, eh?

Chris is ready to get up so he can go into the main house. Without a doubt I will be in the Jacuzzi this evening. Wow, my fidanzata has lost it completely. Capo Jim,  what do you think about this sudden drop into the deep end? Weird! Eh?

We hope that you are doing well? I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh mio Dio. Stai inciampando? Wow, devi essere perche sei cosi confuso. Ho dovuto scendere una birra fredda e ora sto rotolando sul pavimento ridendo. Sara un buon fine settimana di buoni guai!

Loraine said...

Vedremo chi riderĂ  sabato, mio fuorviato amico.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...