Thursday, June 10, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Play That Funky Music White Boy by Wild Cherry!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to here cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo" but we are going to sizzle today. Whew!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

After breakfast we will be making our way to "Green Valley". We will stop at the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks. We will also drop rocks at "Gus Balones" this morning. We will be working on new rocks today as well.

Hey Chefs Day was a delicious success. We enjoyed Venison Roast, golden potatoes, celery, carrots, sweet peas and onions. My Sous Chef choose a very good and fitting vino rosso. We were stuffed and Sister Jayne was served up a plate as well.

9 JUN CHEF AT WORK


9 JUN CHEFS MEAL COMPLETED



9 JUN SOUS CHEFS VINO SELECTION (GREAT NAME)

We may play "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits. I didn't hit up the Jacuzzi yesterday but today I will be enjoying it this evening.

We received a special package in the mail yesterday from my Angel Queen in New Orleans. Here is what was delivered for Mio Moglie and Sister Jayne. Thank you my Angel!


9 JUN TOTES FROM MY ANGEL QUEEN


9 JUN MIO MOGLIE AND HER TOTE



9 JUN SISTER JAYNE AND HER TOTE

We hope that you enjoy this "Thirsty Thursday". Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Si ragazza. Avevo sul cappello e sul grembiule dei miei chef.

Loraine said...

Com'è andato ieri il colloquio con la nuova badante?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...