Monday, June 14, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Summertime by Will Smith!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing on this Monday? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in Tucson. It is going to be another  hot one again today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to work with the new caregiver this morning. The new caregiver is supposed to have great experience. We  will see how much. I will be here in the background to see for myself. So that means I will not be online much this morning. Elise and I will be taking Chris to a dental appointment this afternoon so he can meet his new dentist.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and be careful.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che la nuova badante sia una brava!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...