Saturday, June 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


12  JUN MIO MOGLIE

Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Tender Love!

Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am. Elise popped up like a slice of bread in the toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in Tucson and for the next seven days we will be boiling like water. Whew!

I am caring for Chris today until when Sister Jayne gets here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. We will hit it up tomorrow before breakfast.

My shorty is taking me out for dinner at "Pinnacle Peak" this evening Can you say Big Cowboy? I will for sure. They have great beans there.

We saw the movie "Queen Bees" yesterday and it is very good. We are so glad to be going back to the movies.

Well I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Cosa c e per il fine settimana? Stai al sicuro e fresco.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
Have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

Ho finito di fare il bucato e i lavori in giardino, quindi cercherò di rimanere fresco per il resto della giornata. Sono contento che ti stia divertendo a tornare al cinema.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...