Monday, June 21, 2021

Buona Notte!


Buona Notte!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me. I cared for Chris today and tomorrow I will repeat today.

I prepared Grill Cheese Sandwiches for dinner. I had ham with mine. My shorty had sliced tomatoes, baby carrots and avocado. We watched "Wentworth" on Netflix with Chris.

I just got out of the Jacuzzi and it felt great. My playmate is in the main house reading a book. I am sure that I will be in a zone as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Sleep well and we will chat at you later.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Dove andrai nel New Mexico?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...