Monday, June 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Maria by Carlos Santana!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise vaulted up before I did to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning Yes, you guessed it. Another hot one here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and he said that today is going to be a busy one for me and that I should hit the Jacuzzi this evening. I think I will!

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. I will drop a few in the hood today.

Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today.

We will start talking about what to pack for our up coming New Mexico trip. We will head out on Thursday and return on Sunday. Sister Jayne will be here caring for Chris.

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving forward. Have a good one and be careful.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one and stay warm.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Monna, have a good week.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how goes it in Tempe?

Bev, how are you?

Barb, stay cool.

Edwina, how are you? 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Come stai? Come hai passato il weekend? Stai al sicuro e continua a idratarti. Abbracci!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...