Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Feeling Emotions by Mariah Carey!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a baseball hit out in center field tostart her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. The winds have been blowing all night long and they still are with no rain in sight.

I am caring for Chris today. We are still having caregiver problems but my shorty and I are working on it. Our last hopeful didn't work so I am it for now. Now you see why we take our stay-cations and mini- vacations, eh?

I am still working on getting pictures and events that took place on our recent mini-vacation to Quemado , New Mexico. Hopefully I will have it posted soon.

Today is going to be another very busy day. I have a few errands to take care of today as well. Tomorrow is Chefs Day and I have to pick up a few items to prepare the meal. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Grilled Cajun Lemon Chicken Wings.  My Sous Chef will decide on what the side dish will be and she will selection a libation as well. Is your tummy starting to rumble? Mine is for sure.

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good one and enjoy this Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe. We are worried about our friends in Australia because they are on lockdown due to the Covid variant outbreak.

We got a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday. We received T-shirts from Marv who retired in April. He sent for us, Chris and Sister Jayne. He now lives in Nebraska. We really to miss Marv. He was with us for over 20 years.


Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny and Bob. How are you doing?

Jessie said...

Hello Ross and Denise,

How are things going with the lockdown? Stay safe.

Jessie said...

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Jessie said...

Rosie, how are things going in Melbourne with the Covid variant? Stay safe.

Loraine said...

Sto pensando alla pioggia e spero che aiuti a far arrivare le nuvole qui.

countrygranny47 said...

Hello Jessie & Elsie,
We are doing good.
It's a stinker here with this heat & humidity. UGH !
Trying to keep cool as possible. T G for the air conditioners.
Glad to see your back home. Keep cool.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...