Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


SHEILA,LORAINE,ELISE,SHOO SHOO,SISTER JAYNE!

How are you doing? Did your Taco Martedi go well? It has been a very busy day for me.

I got some errands taken care of and the "Green Lady" has a huge smile on her nameplate. She was so happy she even gave me a extra (Turbo) kick after she was washed. WooHoo!

I dropped in the grocery store to pick up a few things that I need for tomorrows Chef Day. My Sous Chef will not be available to assist tomorrow so the Exec Chef will have total reign in the (cucina). I will have the Sous Chef pick out a good vino rosso early in the morning.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages, eggs and coffee. We watched "Wentworth" on Netflix with Chris. It was all good.

My shorty is on her Mac in her office and she is listening to the news. Chris is relaxed and he is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I just got out of the Jacuzzi and I am feeling really good. I set it to 104 degrees and now I am totally relaxed. I am feeling great and a little frisky. Ya Mon'.

Here is my latest rock. I will start a new on tomorrow if time permits.

8 JUN MY LATEST


We have a caregiver coming out tomorrow to interview and another one on Monday from the agency that the previous caregiver worked for. Keep you fingers crossed because I am a taskmaster when the caregiver says that they have years of experience. That's just me!

Well I had better go and feed the fur-babies. Have a great night so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna con la badante. E scatta foto della cena che prepari.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...