Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Tired! Annoyed! Gummied! One Giggle! Rummied!

Music listening to: Funky Town!

Buon Mecoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did his morning like a Pop-Tart out of a toaster. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is way too hot already this morning. When is it going to end?


16 JUN  (WHEW)



Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. She told me that I am dragging this morning. She suggested some "Fusion Jazz" this morning to get me motivated.

My playmate and I working on new rocks. We will hit up the Cortez location tomorrow morning on our way to breakfast. We are going to hit a up a movie this afternoon at "El Con Mall". We are going to see "Hitman's Wife Bodyguard". It is going to be good. Here is our latest rocks!

15 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


15 JUN MY LATEST



15 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


Dinner this evening will be Take-Away from "Leo's". Yes, it is margarita time, eh? Well I had better get this Humper moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Tomorrow is "Chefs Day". Ya Mon'

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Spero che oggi sara una giornata molto migliore di ieri. Grazie per avermi sostenuto la mia pui cara ragazza.

Loraine said...

Goditi le cose buone di oggi: film, caffè, il cibo di Leo, l'amore di Elise

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...