Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Burning Up!



Music listening to: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am. Elise and I both popped up like a skillet of hot cooking oil. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is hot already here in the valley of Tucson. It will heat up more as the day goes along. Whew!

The new caregiver will be here again this morning to train with Chris.  She doesn't have the vast experience that the agency claims but she is willing to learn. So we will give her a chance. Sister Jayne worked with her yesterday and she will work with her today with me in the background. Chris likes her and that is important. Alexa is wake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today to include shopping for "Chefs Day" that will be on Thursday.

My playmate and I  still working on new rocks. I will post pictures later today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.

I hit up the Jacuzzi last night and it was great. I slept like a log! I plan on diving in the Jacuzzi again this evening.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Che delusione che la badante non si sia presentata. L'agenzia può fare qualcosa?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...