Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to:  Back In Love Again by Jeffery Osborn!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It feels a bit cooler this morning in the valley of Tucson. I am sure that it is going to heat up later. Rain rain where are you?

I am caring for Chris today. We have run into a snag with the new potential caregiver. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Alexa is awake and she said that I have another busy day today. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Funky Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks.  I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location. I will be dropping off rocks in the hood.

My playmate will be meeting up with her book club this evening. I am looking forward to what she brings me back for dinner. I will have my fork ,spoon, knife, napkin and a libation at the ready.

We will start to pack for our trip to New Mexico that starts on Thursday. We both are a little concerned about this trip for some reason. We will see how it goes.

There will be no Chefs Day this week. I will miss it but we will recover next week. Well I had better get to it. Have a good Martedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Hai dormito bene? Andremo a Quemando in montagna. Sono un po' preoccupato per gli incendi nella zona. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

La zona dovrebbe essere molto più fresca di Tucson, si?

Jessie said...

Hope so fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...