Friday, June 18, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Barred! Giggles! Bathroom Giggles!

Music listening to: Don't you Want Me by Jodie Whatley!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I stared the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. You guessed it right? It is going to be another hot one again today. Hydrate, hydrate!

Sister Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be another busy day for us. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

We will be interviewing a caregiver this afternoon. We have not heard anymore from the caregiver who was a no-show and not a a word more from the agency that she worked for. I am working with Chris this morning.

My playmate and I have completed our new rocks and I will post them later this morning. We will start new ones soon. Here is a pic of what we dropped off and picked up yesterday. Enjoy!

17 JUN DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


17 JUN PICKED UP


17 JUN IN THE HOOD



My shorty and I are going to venture out this evening. We are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for happy hour. We haven't been there since the Covid arrived. We will have a few margaritas and some Queso Fundido! Ole'. After happy hour we will hit up the"Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play " A Life In The Theatre". It should be good.

Well Chefs Day was fantastic yesterday. My Sous Chef and I worked tirelessly in the (cucina). Dinner was delicious and Sister Jayne thought so too! Have a look! My Sous Chef prepared some mashed potatoes and some green beans that were really good.

17 JUN CHEF AT WORK


17 JUN CHEF AT WORK


17 JUN GREAT AROMA


17 MILK SOAKED BEEF LIVER


17 JUN COOKING AWAY



17 JUN FINISHED PRODUCT


17 JUN SOUS CHEF AT WORK. SHE CHOOSE A FITTING LIBATION OF JACK AND COKE!


I had better get this TGIF Day moving along. Have a good one and be careful. Stay safe and cool. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 


Ross and Denise, a have a good one.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, give a shoutout to all and stay safe.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sisters, what is up?

Barb, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Flo, how are things?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

Edwina, how are you?

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Come va? ll film e stato molto buono che diciamo. Era "La guardia del corpo della moglie del sicario". Un sacco di azione e molto divertente.

Loraine said...

Goditi la tua serata all'insegna del cibo e del divertimento!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...