Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: No Diggity No Doubt by Black Street!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a kernel of popcorn. As a matter of fact she was up before me. What??? Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another hot one here in the desert of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be an other busy day for me. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today because I need to stay relaxed.

The "Green Lady" is yelling at me because she wants to be taken to the car wash. I will have to make time for her today for sure. My shorty and are working on new rocks today.

I am planning on hitting up the Jacuzzi this evening. I have to install some Solar Lights over the Jacuzzi today. Well I had better get this Taco Martedi moving forward post haste. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Si, ho dormito come un tronco ieri sera. La vasca idromassaggio fa miracoli. Cosa ci fai in questo Taco Martedi?

Loraine said...

Ho delle faccende domestiche da fare. Nessuno si รจ offerto volontario quindi sono solo io.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...