Sunday, October 25, 2020

Hello!

Hello!


  How are you doing? We enjoyed a good breakfast the "Egg Connection" and had plenty of coffee.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have a little yardwork to do behind Chris's house.

Well, sometime during the night or early this morning someone roamed around here in the Garden District and decided to deface political yard signs. Our was one of many in the hood. They defaced Biden signs only. What is wrong with these people? It is a crime to deface a political sign.



Here are the rocks that are in the hood today. Enjoy!



IN THE HOOD 25 OCT



MY LATEST 25 OCT

We hope that your day goes your way!

Later...Jessie 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Adoro il gatto!

Jessie Toles said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...