Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!








Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Give You Up by Barry White!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Giornata! How are you  doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning with extra boulders at the entrance. Once they are removed she will pop out and start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another chilly one here in the valley of Tucson, but it is supposed to get back up in the 80's soon. What is up with that?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We will start new rocks today. My playmate is putting the finishing touches on a few rocks. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today but I will tomorrow for sure.

I will not be donning my(Chef's) hat today but I will on Saturday. We will enjoy "Leos" tonight and of course we will be chugging some margaritas.  Ole'.

Well, I had better get this Humper moving along, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and mask up! I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina. Come se e sentito quel cuscino ieri sera? Buona giornata de Gobba.

Loraine said...

Buon cuscino. Buona coperta. Il clima fresco fa dormire bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...