Friday, October 2, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? It has been a very busy day here and a lot has been going on in the WH. I wish our Pres and family well, but I am a strong believer in karma. We shall see what comes of this.

My playmate and I have been doing some patch work around Chris security doors. As soon as the area has cured I will install a door flap on one of the doors.

We are working on new rocks today. Right now Elise and Chris are watching TV in the main house. I am, about to feed the fur-babies.

PICKED UP 2 OCT



DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 2 OCT


Above  is what I dropped off and picked up this morning at the Cortez location. Enjoy!

I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, credo nella ragazza del karma.

Loraine said...

Quello che invii, lo riceverai.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...