Thursday, October 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Making It's Way Back In!

Music listening to: I'll Be Good To You by the Brothers Johnson!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day  off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this mornign but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good eye-opening French Roast. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that my playmate and  I  need to make a trip to "Green Valley" this morning. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I have just finished up some new rocks. Here they are for you to view. Enjoy! We will be starting new ones today.


ELISE'S LATEST 14 OCT (GIFT)

ELISE'S LATEST 14 OCT


ELISE'S LATEST 14 OCT


MY LATEST 14 OCT






Hey, I had to toss my (Chef's) hat in the air yesterday. Yep, my All American Beef Stew was delicious. So good that I had seconds. Rosemary enjoyed it. We saved some of it for Sister Jayne and Marv. I am looking forward to next weeks culinary delight.


ALL AMERICAN BEEF STEW!

Have a great Thirsty Thursday, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Per cosa avete in programma oggi?

Loraine said...

Oggi è una giornata normale: esercizio, lettura, creazione di carte. Tutto ciò che è buono. Le rocce sembrano fantastiche!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...