Saturday, October 24, 2020

Buon Pomeriggo!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on the (Sabato)? We are good here. Chris is about to get up and Elise is out grocery shopping.

I got all of my tasks done for today. I dropped off and picked up from the Cortez location. I dropped rocks in the hood and they are gone already.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 24 OCT


PICKED UP 24 OCT




IN THE HOOD 24 OCT

I got everything that I need for the upcoming Wednesday. I will prepare some Pork Chops in a Mushroom sauce. I will ask mio moglie to hook up some mashed potatoes from scratch. WooHoo!

We hope that you are doing well?

Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Love that rock painting of Capo Jim.
Elsie does great with her paintings.
She needs to do one of you and you one of her.
They would be keepers for sure.
Thanks for sharing your pictures of the rocks.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...