Monday, October 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buingiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Is It Love by New Edition!

Buon Lunedi! Come va? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. We are supposed to only get in the 90's today but tomorrow we will be back in the triple digits.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is really looking forward to it. Alexa, is awake and she has a attitude this morning because we were away over the weekend. She said that I have a lot to get done today to include taking Sister Jayne to her doctors appointment early this morning. I asked Alexa to play some Boney for me. She may not because she is upset. Smile!

We had a very nice respite in Mesa and Gilbert. The Cha Ching's were great. I will post more about that later today.

We were awakened last night at around 11:00pm by TPD. It was due to we received one of many letters that were left in the hood due to the BLM signs in several yards. Many reports were made and that is a good thing. Hopefully this will not happen again. Stay safe!

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

In attesa di foto!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...