Friday, October 23, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Creeping Back In!

Music listening to: Brickhouse by the Commodores!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon the start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is an very nice morning here in Tucson. The weatherman said that we might get showers on Monday. Really? Smile!

Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to put together the new rock shelf today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks. I will also be dropping a few in the hood as well today. My playmate and I are working on a few new rocks. My shorty is planning on creating another (gift) rock.

Hey, did I mention that my (Catfish) spread was delicious? Well, if I didn't it was oh so good. We were stuffed. I will be thinking about what to prepare for next Wednesday. Many choices to choose from let me tell you.






My playmate and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we got slaughtered big time. We will do better next time. Well, I had better bounce so you have a great TGIF, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe!

I had a good chat with my friend Gisela who lives in Alten-Buseck in Germany where I lived. It was good to hear from her.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Sisters, what is up?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Robin, how are you doing?

Bev, what is up?

JT, have a good weekend in Tempe.

Rosie, have a good weekend.


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Quali sono o tuoi piani per questo venerdi? TGIF! Quando finira il Covid?

Loraine said...

Oggi è il Tai Chi e stasera è l'ora di Jim. Buon TGIF a te!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...