Thursday, October 1, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Back!

Music listening to: Do You Remember by MJ!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing this morning? I started the day off 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon  to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning her in Tucson, but it is going to stay in the triple digits for the next few days.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up this morning. My playmate is still working on the same rock and it is coming along very well. It is a difficult one to say the least. Here is my latest rock, enjoy!



MY LATEST 30 SEPT


Well, the (BBQ King) has done it again. My Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs were delicious. The baked beans and cold slaw that my shorty prepared was perfect. We got it all down with several Jack and Cokes. My shorty demanded that I keep the recipe for this one. Rosemary and Sister Jayne enjoyed the meal as well. It was (wunderbar).


BBQ KING


MEMPHIS STYLE BABY BACK RIBS


BRIDGE PLAYERS ON 29 SEPT



Well, I had better go and check on Chris. He had to have some extra special attention this morning. I took care of the problem and now he has a huge smile on his face.

Have a good Thirsty Thursday, right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Quella roccia degli uccelli è molto speciale!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...