Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Still Got It!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here on the desert of Tucson but it is again going to hit the triple digits. Whew! Rain, rain where are you?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have to go Harbor Freight and Michaels this morning. I aske her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Hey, my playmate is hosting another "Bridge" game here this morning. I will not be selling cars today due to I have many things to get done today. Next time for sure!

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pickup. I am still working on my latest rock creation and my shorty has finished her latest and it is fantastic. I am sure that she will start a new one soon. Here is her latest. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 5 OCT (KEEPER) RACHEL MADDOW OF CNN!

I will complete my work on one of Chris's security doors today as well. Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe, happy and well. Right Sweet Pea? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Hai dormito bene ieri sera?

Jessie said...

Capo Jim , thank you for the compliment about my (Horse) rock.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and bob, how are you? Staying warm?

Loraine said...

Ho un grillo a casa mia. Non sono riuscito a trovarlo ma inviava molti segnali coinvolgenti. Forse posso trovargli un amico e questo lo calmerà.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...