Monday, October 26, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on around your way? Did you get anymore rain? We got a sprinkle or three. Hopefully we will get more tomorrow. It is chilly tonight. I may have to breakout some sweats tomorrow and a long sleeve shirt.

I got all of my tasks taken care of today, but I didn't wash the Green Lady due to she may get rained on tomorrow. She understands totally!

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. My playmate had some sliced tomatoes with hers. It was all good. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris.

We didn't have time to work on our rock creations today. Don't fret we will be on it tomorrow. My playmate is hosting a Bridge game here tomorrow. Maybe I can sell a car of two weather permitting, eh?

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you domani.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Potrei aver bisogno di una coperta stasera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...