Sunday, October 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Creeping In!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will begin to care for Chris shortly. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Another nice morning here in Tucson. Looking forward to tomorrow rain event.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is wake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We will be not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. We both are working on new rocks. I will be dropping rocks in the hood this morning.

Hey, I have to tell you that are dinner last night was very good. We enjoyed Filets, baked potatoes with the works and sweet peas. I also cooked up some thin pork chops for when I get that urge to chow down. WooHoo! We got it all down with a very good vino rosso from our latest delivery.


Grilled Pork Chops and Filets!


Bacon Wrapped Filets



VINO ROSSO (ROX)



Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. Right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Costolette di maiale E filetti? Sai come vivere!

Unknown said...

Jesse, your food is looking good👍😊

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...