Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was you day? Once again mine has been very busy. I got a lot of things done that needed to be taken care of.

I could not get back to the blog at all but I will hit it up tomorrow if all goes well. My playmate prepared homemade Blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee.

We watched Shameless on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news on TV. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his dinner.

I am looking forward to putting on my (Chef's) hat tomorrow. I will be preparing some All American Beef Stew. It should be, no it will be delicious. I am sure that I will be sampling as a go at it. I may have a (birra) or two while I am cooking, eh?

My visit to the Fiat Dealer was very good and the "Green Lady" has a huge smile on her nameplate. WooHoo! Have a good night and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposa bene e aggrappati a quel cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...