Saturday, October 3, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Sabato? We are good here but busy.

My playmate is putting together a photo album of her rock creations and it is looking very good.

Chris is resting and waiting to get up into his chair. I will get him there at around noon or so.

I am starting to get hungry so I had better see what we have that will make a good snack.

I dropped off at the Cortez location and picked up. Here you go, enjoy. I also dropped in the hood as well. We will be starting new rocks today.


IN THE HOOD 3 OCT


PICKED UP 3 OCT


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 3 OCT



Hey, are we the only ones with the dreaded cabin fever? We do miss going out to eat, movies, and we miss travel outside of the state. I miss my (girlfriends) big time! I miss (Mahjong) with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne. Good ole times abound! I miss my (fidanzata and Capo Jim. This has got to end soon don't you agree?

We hope that you are doing OK?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...