Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Still Relaxed!

Music listening to: Can't Stop by After Seven!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust French Roast and a eye-opener. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson but we my hit the triple digits today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy day for me. First off I will be making my way to take the "Green Lady" to be serviced. She has a 8:00am appointment.  So that throws the day out of whack. So posting the normal blog entries is going to be late, #Hide Tucson Rocks will be late, starting new rocks will be delayed as well. What can you do, eh?

Tomorrow I will be donning my (Chef's) hat again so I can prepare dinner. Hopefully no delays with that, smile! I will get caught up no doubt about that.

Hey our house made the evening news yesterday. We live in the Garden District here in the Old Pueblo and our house was one of several that had distasteful propaganda letters placed on our door. We were targeted due to our signage that supports (BLM). We will not have that in our hidden oasis. Our security cameras caught the person in action and it made the news as well.

Well, I had better check on Chris and get myself ready for the "Green Lady's" appointment. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sembra che sarai "out and about". Rimanga sicuro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...