Monday, October 26, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Taking Over Again!

Music listening: Jump, Jump by Chris Cross!

Buon Lunedi! Come va? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Vanilla Cream Blend. A second cup will be later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. We got some rain yesterday evening and it is forecasted that we will see more today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is ready for it. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of things complete today. To include a trip over on the eastside to pick up paint pens for our rocks. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today. Here is the latest creation. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 25 OCT (GIFT)



Well, I had better get this Monday moving forward, right Sweet Pea? Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a great week.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sisters, how are you doing?

Edwina, how are you?

Barb, are you ready for some Bridge?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che continui a piovere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...