Saturday, October 3, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Dirty Lowdown by Hall and Oates!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson but we be in the triple digits. No rain is in sight!

I am caring for Chris today up until Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa, is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside this morning.  She also said that I have a task or two to complete in Chris's house as well. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be dropping off at the Cortez location and picking up as well this morning. My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. Here is what I will be dropping off. Enjoy! I received a request from my longtime epal and friend to have a rock made for her. I will see what we can do. She lives in Georgia.


ELISE'S LATEST 2 OCT


ELISE'S LATEST 2 OCT


MY LATEST 2 OCT (KEEPER)



Have a good Sabato, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Per cosa avete in programma oggi? Come sono Capo Jim e Jay?

Loraine said...

Ho appeso il bucato alle linee dell'asciugatrice solare e ho rastrellato le foglie nel cortile sul retro. Ora รจ ora di cambiare le lenzuola. Tutto in un lavoro di sabato.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...